Ainsyafinah


I got this problem. Maybe some people just ignore about it but for me [ perfectionist maybe ] very particular about this thing.. so i worked it out until I got back my transparent desktop icons. Alhamdulillah.

How it could be happened ?
Because, I copied picture from word document to the desktop ! Huh.. so stupid,rite ???

So, the solution is ??
There is a few ways, but I've tried and this is the one can solve my problems..hehe

1. Right click at the desktop to to get 'display properties'


2. Under desktop tab, click 'customize desktop'

3. Then, choose web tab. If you have any web pages or html or documents that are checked in the web pages window, then the transperancy effects will not work. In other words, enabling active desktop disables the transperancy. Done !!!


This is the result !!!

p/s : Maaf grammar tak betoi, cubaan berani mati posting in English :)
Labels: edit post
2 Responses

  1. Ainsyafinah Says:

    xpelah, ni tuk siapa yg tak sedia transparent ..hehe


Post a Comment